Private Wells in U.S
To find the percentage of people using private wells in a list of U.S cities/towns/areas/zips.
Private Wells in US
- There are 2,274 water wells in East Indianapolis and 3,777 in West Indianapolis, for a total of 6,051 wells in Indianapolis.
- As the population is 867,125; therefore the proportion of the population having a well is 6,051/867,125=0,006978233
South Bend, IN
- There are 8,352 water wells in East South Bend and 4,536 in West South Bend, for a total of 12,888 crisis.wells in South Bend.
- As the population is 101,860; therefore the proportion of the population having a well is 12,888/101,860=0,126526605
Fort Wayne, IN
- There are 854 water wells in East South Bend and 1,604 in West South Bend, for a total of 2,458 wells in Fort Wayne.
- As the population is 267,633; therefore the proportion of the population having a well is 2,458/267,633=0,009184219
Summary of Findings
Detailed databases on water wells including private water wells are available by town or city for the State of Indiana. The website for the Ohio Department of Natural Resources is currently unavailable due to the COVID-19. The
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.