To determine the e-learning platforms that learners use, establish the user statistics, and the general purpose of their learning.
- According to Research and Markets, the global eLearning industry's total market will reach $325 billion by 2025. The self-paced eLearning market is expected to drop to $33.5 billion by 2021. About 77% of companies in the United States use eLearning for professional development. Companies make $30 for every $1 they spend on eLearning. Around 67% of organizations provide mobile learning.
- Mobile learning is one of the fast-growing e-learning sectors, with an annual growth of 23%. Elearning increases student retention rates by 25% to 60%.
- Statistically, 63% of high school learners in the United States use eLearning platforms, while around 45% of elementary students do. About 85% of teachers in the United States use eLearning tools to give students learning exercises. An average of 94% of online students prefers self-paced studies.
- Some eLearning platforms include Skillshare, Coursera, Udemy, Moodle, Edx, and Teachable. People subscribe to eLearning platforms to learn for personal accomplishment or to earn professional milestones.
- The global corporate eLearning market size will reach $50 billion by 2026. Most learners choose eLearning platforms for career progression, upskilling, and reskilling, and work training.
- According to research, 80% of learners on eLearning platforms use mobile devices,57% use more than one digital device for eLearning (desktop, laptop, smartphones, tablet), while only 14% use only a computer.
- Some skills that learners gain from eLearning include time management, teamwork, research skills, communication skills, and organizational skills.
We have provided insights into the user statistics, platforms used, and eLearning platforms' general usage from the initial one-hour research.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.