Earning money playing games on the Internet
To understand how to make money playing games on the internet.
During our preliminary research we were able to compile a list of sites and apps that pay people to play games online, with a brief description, link to the website, and pay rate, as available. Below is an overview of our early findings.
- Swagbucks allows members to not only play games for money, but to do surveys, watch videos, and search the web as well.
- Swagbucks has free games that members can play to earn "Swagbucks" that can then be exchanged for gift cards or cash that is sent through PayPal.
- Free games range from memory games to action games.
- You can also choose to "pay-to-play" on GSN through Swagbucks, and the company will pay you up to $18 for every $1 you spend to play games on the site.
- Like Swagbucks, InboxDollars offers members free and pay-to-play games through GSN that can be played for money.
- You can also take surveys, shop online, and enter contests for money through InboxDollars.
- Members also get a $5 bonus when signing up.
- SecondLife is very similar to the popular game The Sims.
- Players can earn digital currency called Linden Dollars, that can then be exchanged for real life currency.
- Players can earn Linden Dollars by creating digital businesses, renting or selling real estate, creating experiences, and getting a job on the game.
- Givling is an app for Androids and iPhones that allows players to win cash by playing trivia.
- For each game played, players are split into three player teams. Each player will then have 10 seconds per question to answer a series of true or false trivia questions.
- If a player gets three answers wrong, however, they strike out and are eliminated from the game.
- The team with the highest score at the end splits a cash prize.
Unlike other rewards sites, QuickRewards Network allows users to cash out with no minimum amount.
Proposed Next Steps
Based on the availability of the information you are looking for, we suggest diving deeper with additional information to determine 7-10 additional sites and apps that pay users/members to play games online. For each site or app we can provide a brief description, link to the website/app, and pay rate, as available. (3 hours, $75).
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.