Eastern Tech Company Overview
To understand the profile of Eastern Tech Company by determining the full company overview including revenue, products and services, target customers, competitive advantage, headquarters, manufacturing locations, value proposition, innovation investments, and partnerships, mergers & acquisitions.
- Eastern Tech Company is a privately held specialty ink & coatings manufacturer, founded in 1996, whose headquarters are in Milford, Connecticut.
- The company has an estimated revenue of $6.4M and 30 employees.
- Eastern Tech offers three categories of ink solutions which include UV-LED inkjet, used for digital printing on difficult-to-print substrates, direct-to-garment (DTG) printing, used on t-shirts and other cotton garments with excellent texture and washability, and gel-ink for writing instruments.
- The company offers its DTG inkjet ink products through original equipment manufacturers and private labeled distributors. It also offers customized OEM-specific ink solutions to manufacturers.
- Eastern Tech runs its operations from its headquarters location. The company runs a production facility with a production capacity of over 500 tons of ink annually.
- Eastern Tech’s main target customers are the original equipment manufacturers, the retail market for writing instruments, and the garment-printing textile market.
- The company invests in research and development, production, and quality control. Some of its innovations include water-based pigmented ink for garment printing and writing instruments, and UV & UV-LED curable inkjet ink technologies, which are well-suited with piezoelectric printhead equipment, making them easily compatible with various substrates, including plastic and glass, without needing primers or pre-treatments.
- The company’s value proposition is in its ink innovations, where it uses the experience and expertise of its chemists and technicians to offer OEM-specific ink solutions to customers, apart from its pre-existing line of products.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.