Cooper Wiring Devices
Acquisitions made by Cooper Wiring Devices from 1998 to 2009.
- Cooper Wiring Devices is a division of Cooper Industries; now owned by Eaton Corporation.
- Cooper Wiring Devices did not acquire any company between 1998 to 2009. However, its parent company, Cooper Industries, has acquired several companies within this period.
- Cooper Industries finalized its acquisition of Eagle Manufacturing Co in March 2000. The company previously acquired Arrow Hart and Industrias Royer - all wiring companies. The same year, it announced that it was forming a new division known as Cooper Wiring Devices.
- On the 27th of March 2000, Cooper Industries agreed to buy out Sigmas's B-Line Systems business for $425 million.
- In November 2000, it bought out Willsher & Quick for $11 million. The same month, it acquired Shaper Lighting for $8 million.
- In January 2006, Cooper Industries bought out G&H Technology for an undisclosed amount. G&H Technology had sales of $21 million at the time.
- In December 2007, Cooper Industries announced that it was acquiring Sure Power Industries, OMNEX Control Systems, and Roam Secure for an aggregate purchase price of $100 million. The companies had combined sales if $62 million at the time.
- Our initial research showed that Cooper Wiring & Devices did not acquire any company between 1998 to 2009. Its parent company, Cooper Industries, acquired several companies during this timeline.
- We also found that Cooper Wiring & Devices was formed by Cooper Industries in 2000 as an amalgamation of three businesses Cooper Industries purchased.
- The acquired companies we found during our initial hour of research have been entered into this spreadsheet.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.