Education Management Services industry Research
To understand the key players who provide support services to for profit trade schools, training schools and higher education institutions in the US and Canada in order to better understand the Education Services industry.
- Key players providing support in the higher education market in the US include Bain & Company, Deloitte, and Boston Consulting Group.
- Bain & Company's website can be found here.
- Bain & Company has "decades of experience helping higher educational institutions of all types address strategic issues such as performance improvement, operating efficiency, cost management and reduction, growth strategy, organizational effectiveness and funding strategy."
- Deloitte's website can be found here.
- Deloitte works "with institutions across all levels of education and regulatory agencies to craft better and brighter futures for learners around the world."
- Boston Consulting Group's website can be found here.
- Boston Consulting Group helps primary, secondary, postsecondary, and vocational institutions meet the challenge of embracing "new technologies, respond to changing labor markets, and manage increasing globalization—while delivering better student outcomes on ever-tighter budgets."
- The initial hour of research showed that data is more readily available for key players who provide support services to higher education schools. Data for for-profit trade schools and training schools are not as readily available, however, more research will likely uncover data for the educational support services in general. Our research also revealed that key players that provide these management services are mainly consulting firms but the market seems to be quite fragmented.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.