To obtain information about Edward Laukes (Group VP — Toyota Division Marketing, Toyota Motors North America), including his current initiatives, successes, and problems related to Toyota marketing.
- On April 17, 2019, Edward Laukes was recognized as MediaPost's Automotive Marketer of the Year.
- Laukes has been with Toyota Motor North America for almost 30 years. Within that time, he has contributed towards transforming the company into a leading player in the automotive category. He has also transformed the brand into one that is synonymous with quality.
- At the 2018 Olympic Winter Games and Paralympics, the division’s work is described as "indisputably exemplary".
- According to Repucom, in the Sprint Cup series held in 2015, Toyota earned over "$50 million in media value and 30 hours of time-on-screen during races".
- Toyota ranked third among all sponsors at the 2015 Sprint Cup series, "behind Sprint ($120 million, 100 hours) and Chevrolet ($60 million, 35 hours), and ahead of Ford ($32 million, 15 hours)".
Quotes, Interesting Facts, and Interviews
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.