Effective Team Building Activities
Determine team building activities that promote out-of-the-box thinking. The information will be used to plan activities for a team building workshop.
ALL THE NEWS
- The "All the News" team building activity promotes teamwork and aims to get teams to creatively ponder about the future of the company and its vision.
- The time allotment is one hour and only paper and pens are needed.
- Participants will be divided into three or four groups. Groupings can be by department or sub-team.
- Each team will draft a "mock newspaper article" that shows what their business unit or the whole company will achieve in the future.
- After the specified time is up, each group will present their finished work.
SHARK TANK OR DRAGONS' DEN
A SHRINKING VESSEL
- The activity may seem simple but it is considered as an effective method to foster teamwork and develop problem-solving abilities.
- The objective of the game is to get the group to think of ways to occupy a designated area that continues to shrink as the game progresses.
- The area boundaries can be marked by tape, a rope, or other similar materials.
USE WHAT YOU HAVE
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.