The Electric Cargo Bike Market
- To obtain the market size for the global electric cargo bike market, it's key players (i.e., major manufacturers), consumer demographics and psychographics.
- To identify current trends, best practices, and methods museum operators are employing to attract the younger generation, and keep them engaged in museum activities.
- Electric cargo bikes are most popular in Europe due to the region's increased awareness of air pollution and traffic control. The region is also expected to remain the largest market for electric cargo bikes into the foreseeable future.
- According to a report by Transparency Market Report, the leading players in the space include Cero Electrical Cargo Bikes, Jinhua Jobo Technology, Worksman Cycles, Butchers & Bicycles Aps, Douze Factory SAS, XYZ Cargo, Dutch Cargo Bike, Kocass Technology, Yuba Electric Cargo Bikes, and Cargocycles.
- Market Watch, an independent research firm, also identified Cero Bikes, Dutch Cargo Bikes, Worksman Cycles, Yuba Electric Cargo Bikes, Jinhua Jobo Technology, and XYZ cargo as some of the top manufacturers of electric cargo bikes globally.
- Germany is the largest single market for electric cargo bikes, with over 50 unique brands competing in the German market. A total of 21,000 electric cargo bikes were sold in 2017.
- Electric cargo bikes are extremely popular among the elderly. According to a report by Rad Power Bikes, an e-bike company, 82% of people who purchase e-bikes falls between the ages of 45 and 84.
Summary Of Our Early Findings Relevant To The Goals
- In our initial hour of research, we were able to provide the market size for the global electric cargo market as well as its key players. We were also able to identify key insights on its consumer demographics.
- Due to time constraints, we were unable to provide any information relating to the market's psychographic profile. We were also not able to identify current trends, best practices, or methods employed by museum operators to keep them engaged in museum activities.
PROPRIETARY DATABASE SEARCH RESULTS
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.