REITs with EV Charging Stations
Build a list of Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) in the U.S. that have or are looking to gain properties with electric vehicle (EV) charging stations. For each, the REIT name, locations/properties where EV charging stations are located, and a count of the charging stations owned (if possible) will be provided.
- Artis REIT is a Canadian company, but they have offices in Arizona, Wisconsin, and Minneapolis; as a result, they have been included in this list.
- On the company's Facebook page, it says that they have three locations (of their 7 total) that have charging stations on-site. However, it is only known that their Winnipeg location is one of them.
- When searching for "charging station" on the company's website, there are 7 location results. When searching for "electric vehicle," there are 4 location results.
- Electrify America partnered with seven REITs in April 2019 to install charging stations at several of their locations across California, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, and Virginia. The REITs included are:
- Federal Realty Investment Trust
- Fulcrum Property
- ShopCore Properties
- ValueRock Realty Partners
- The Macerich Company
- Washington Prime Group
- Pan-Cal Corporation
- As of June 2018, Simon Property Group had EV charging stations installed at over 30 different malls and outlets in the U.S. At the time of publication, the REIT had 466 charging stations across 105 locations and 20 states.
- By the end of 2019, Simon Property Group was planning to have a total of 484 charging stations (over 2,000 individual chargers) across 39 states.
Proprietary Research Available
We found some proprietary research from one of our data partners which may be helpful:
1. Wireless EV Charging Market, by Charging Station (Markets & Markets, $402.50) 2. Commercial Charging Stations (Markets & Markets, $402.50) 3. Wireless EV Charging Market, by Region - U.S. (Markets & Markets, $402.50)
If you’d like us to purchase this report on your behalf, just let us know!
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.