Electronic Imaging Materials, Inc
An overview of Electronic Imaging Materials. Specifically its business, products/services, the problems it is trying to solve with its products, target audience, industry, competitors, and competitive advantage.
- Founded in 1987, Electronic Imaging Materials is a privately-held label manufacturing company with a business culture that is focused on sustainability.
- Compared to offer labels with less-quality, the company's labels can withstand liquid nitrogen conditions and thrive in the "grimiest and harshest of situations." The industries it caters to include Industrial & Manufacturing, Warehouse, and Laboratory environments.
- Electronic Imaging Materials claims it offers one-of-a-kind label solutions with "adhesive free tags that stick to jet engine cores to its one of a kind permanent-yet-always-removable Everpeel material."
- It targets companies needing asset & inventory tags, laboratory & healthcare, warehouse & distribution, manufacturing & industrial, and packaging barcode labels.
- Electronic Imaging Materials is a family business headquartered in Keene, New Hampshire. Currently, the company has over 26 employees and an estimated revenue of $5.2 million.
- One of its competitive advantages over competitors is its experience in the business and the fact that it is a family-run business which implies that it pays better attention to its customers.
- Some of its competitors in the US printing industry include FS Label
, William Frick & Company, Camcode
, and The Label Printers.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.