Electronic Sensor Companies
Obtain a competitive landscape of 5-10 companies that integrate electronic sensors into metal structures including Fabrisonic and MesoScribe.
- Findings have been provided in the attached spreadsheet.
- Fabrisonic is currently working on three projects that integrate electronic sensors into metal structures. These projects include Chemical Reaction Vessel which measures temperature inside a vessel, Aerospace Health Monitoring which monitors safety factors in aerospace components, and IoT which includes integrating their product into electronic devices such as a USB connector.
- The company generates an estimated annual revenue of $5.1 million, however, the company is private and does not release any other financial data to the public.
- The company was founded in 2011 and the current CEO is Mark Norfolk who can be contacted by phone at 614-688-5000 or by email at email@example.com.
- MesoScribe Technologies is currently working on three projects that integrate sensors into metal structures. These projects include heat flux which are sensors that work in high temperatures, printed thermocouples which is a durable, low profile thermocouples printed directly onto parts, and crack detection which is a stand-alone crack sensor.
- The company generates and estimated annual revenue of $5 million, however, the company is private and does not release any other financial data to the public.
- MesoSribe was founded in 2002 and the current CEO is Jeff Brogan who can be contacted by phone at 631-981-7081 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.