Emerging Sports and Fashion Brands
To understand who the more interesting brands emerging at the intersection of sports and fashion are, how each brand positions itself, and how they distinguish themselves from peers and competition. This information will be used for a Docuseries.
During our preliminary research, we were able to determine 10 emerging fitness apparel brands that seem to be emerging at the intersection of sports and fashion. For 3 of the companies, we were able to provide insights into how they position themselves and how they distinguish themselves from peers and competition.
- Aviator Nation was founded in Venice Beach, California in 2006 by Paige Mycoskie.
- The brand sells 1970s inspired active wear including leggings, sweatpants, and hoodies.
- There are even unisex clothing options.
- The brand now has 10 stores, 8 of which are located in California.
- The other two stores are located in Colorado and Texas.
- In 2012, the brand began a partnership with Austin City Limits Music Festival.
- Other partnerships include SoulCycle, Honda, Global Citizen's Festival, Lollapalooza, SXSW, X-Games, Firefly, as well as others.
Additional emerging sports and fashion brands include:
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
Based on the availability of the information requested, we suggest diving deeper with additional research on 2-3 of the additional emerging sports and fashion brands listed above. For each brand, we will provide an overview of who they are, how each brand positions itself, and how they distinguish themselves from peers and competition. If there are specific brands from the list that you would be interested in, please let us know and we will be happy to include those for you!