Determine the five most-wanted employee benefits in Boston.
No surveys, statistics, or media articles specific to Boston-based employee benefit desires could be found after a thorough search. Therefore, the research team based the list of most-desired benefits for Boston-based employee on the most commonly repeated benefits from the 50 Boston-based employers identified as having the best benefits and perks.
- The second most commonly offered benefit was education-focused benefits, like tuition assistance, education stipends, free access to online courses, or job training and certification programs.
Meals & Food
- Free meals, a well stocked kitchen, or some meals provided was the third most commonly identified benefit.
- Generous time off and flexible or remote scheduling options tied for fourth most commonly identified benefits.
- Lastly, fitness subsidies and commuter or parking benefits tied for fifth most commonly identified benefits.
- Other benefits that were mentioned multiple times included performance bonuses, life insurance, health/vision/dental benefits, flexible spending accounts, parental leave and adoption assistance, and paid volunteer time or matched charitable contributions.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.