Employee Lifecycle Management (ELM)
To understand the landscape of business models that ELM software companies are currently using, with a focus on freeium models that these companies may be using.
Our research on employee lifecycle managment company business models revealed insights. None of the top players in the employee lifecylce management market are currently using a freeium model. Here are the other key pieces of information we found:
Employee Lifecycle Management Company Business Models
- From previous findings, some of the top players in the employee lifecycle management market include: Cornerstone OnDemand, IBM, Lumesse, Oracle, Peoplefluent, and Skillsoft.
- Cornerstone OnDemand has a segmented market business model, with customer groups that have slightly different needs. The company targets its products at enterprises, public sector organizations, and nonprofits.
- Cornerstone OnDemand acquired Saba in February of this year, and Saba acquired Lumesse in 2018.
- IBM has a business model for their employee lifecycle management system that focuses on targeting human resources departments.
- Oracle's business model centers around being cloud-based, with every major product being transformed by the cloud, including the way the sales force operates.
- PeopleFluent has a business model that targets large and mid-size enterprise companies and offers standalone or bundled products.
- Skillsoft's business model focuses on offering the world's largest library of corporate learning assets, with scenario based, learner-centric, and character led learning.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
We recommend additional research to provide 5-7 insights on how to translate freeium to any business model.
We also recommend additional research to provide 5-7 insights on how companies can get the most out of a freeium business model for a more in-depth report.