Employee Performance Management
The key players and trends in the US/North American employee experience/performance management industry, as well as, the market share and key messaging points of each key player.
- The global employee engagement/experience software market was worth $142 million in 2018 and is forecast to be worth $346 million by 2025 at a compound annual growth rate of 13.5% from 2019 to 2025.
- Some of the North American key players in the global employee engagement/ employee experience software market include Quantum Workplace, Officevibe, Gensuite, Qualtrics, Transcend, VibeCatch, KaiNexus, and WorkTango.
- Nowadays, employees - especially millennials - want their work experiences to feel similar to their experiences at home by "having mobile technology at their fingertips to make finding information and accomplishing tasks simple, easy and convenient." There is an anticipated focus on employers listening to their employees by collecting feedback through each employee's journey and monitoring employee emotion in order to address their needs.
- Strategies like a "unified recruitment-to-offboarding journey or gamification, in L&D modules," are expected to be used more often for employers to establish a deeper connection with their employees.
- Intelligent technology such as AI are slowly coming into the workplace. AI is now helping companies to anticipate what their employees need. This is inspiring more "enriching employee experience trends through chatbots, machine learning driven insights, and AI-guided leadership."
- The companies heavily investing in and succeeding in employees experiences include Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Salesforce, Apple, IBM, Starbucks, Airbnb, Patagonia, Accenture, Amazon, Cisco, Microsoft, Adobe, and Hilton Hotels.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.