To understand how Heineken, Lagunitas, Athletic Brewing, Ceria, Infinite Sessions, Guinness, Smirnoff, Estrella Damm, Mikes Hard Lemonade and Mikes Harder, Whiteclaw, Truly, from Boston Beer Company, Michelob Ultra, Craft Brewers Association, and Brewdog are using experiential marketing activations to promote their beers.
- Heineken has sponsored Heineken House at Coachella for the last 18 years. From 2014-2018 Heinken created a walled structure inside the event that acted as a club footprint. In 2019, Heinken tore down the walls and created an open air beer garden experience. The garden featured postcard style signage featuring artists that have played on the Heinken stage over the last 18 years. There was also a giant Jenga game and ring toss featuring Heinken bottles. The company launched its Heineken 0.0 innovation at the festival, offering samples throughout the grounds.
- In April 2019, Heineken recruited Office stars Angela Kinsey and Brian Baumgartner in an experiential campaign. The stars showed up at unsuspecting office locations in the US with kegs of Heineken 0.0. The promotion was called Bring Your Beer to Work Day. The campaign was promoted on social media with the hashtag #NowYouCan and included a social media engagement in which offices could compete for a on-demand delivery of Heinken 0.0 to their own offices.
- In March 2019, Heineken brand Tecate participated in the 2019 Fiesta Festival in San Antonio with a live illuminated backpack billboard campaign. The illuminated backpack billboards were worn by Tecate Ambassadors and allowed the brand to target specific areas in the area.
- Heineken brand, Dos Equis engaged patrons at the Shaky Knees Festival in 2019 with a custom built bar cube. The sides of the cubes featured brand commercials and an animated menu in addition to an interactive picture collage. Patrons could upload pictures using a hashtag to be included in the picture collage.
- In June 2019, Strongbow participated in several festivals across the UK, including the Isle of Wight Festival, Kendal Calling, and Victorious. At each festival, a 10-meter high archer centerpiece was displayed in the Strongbow Yard which the Refreshing People Live stage. All three ciders in the family, Strongbow Original, Strongbow Dark Fruit and Strongbow Cloudy Apple were offered as patrons enjoyed music from the stage.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.