Energy Industry - CRA Manufacturers
To determine public information about OCTG and the volume of pipe produced by CRA manufacturing companies.
- Nickel-based alloys currently represent 50% of the high-performance alloys market.
- Dozens of market research reports are available, however, none of them provide the tonnage of corrosion resistant alloys produced/consumed. Examples include Market Watch, Westwood Global Energy Group, Grandview Research, etc.
- "While the global oilfield equipment sector continues a gradual recovery, increased drilling activity in sour gas fields and environments with higher levels of CO2 and H2S is supporting heightened growth in both the CRA OCTG and CRA clad & lined pipe sectors."
- The tonnage of CRAs required will see a steady growth over the next 4-5 years.
- "Europe corrosion resistant alloys market was valued at USD 1.38 billion in 2016 and is expected to ascend at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2017 to 2025. Nickel-based alloys was the largest segment in 2016 and is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 7.1%."
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.