Energy Industry - CRA Manufacturers
- To find the total amount of corrosion resistant alloy material producted for the manufacturing of pipe for the OCTG market.
- Corrosion Resistant Alloys (CRAs) are typically composed of a combination of the following metals: chrome, stainless steel, cobalt, nickel, iron, titanium, and molybdenum.
- Chromium, nickel, and molybdenum are the most important, basic alloying elements used in the composition of corrosion-resistant alloys.
- OCTG consumption in the Middle East is expected to reach 1.36 million tonnes in 2020, up from 1.3 million tonnes in 2018.
- Vallourec, "a world leader in premium tubular solutions," produces up to 40,000 tonnes of 13% Cr and Super 13% Cr alloys across their four mills located in France, Brazil, and Germany each year.
- CRA Alloys uses their JIT (Just In Time) manufacturing process to produce over 4,354 total metric tons of CRA alloys across its mills.
As we conducted our initial research, we encounted paid reports that may contain the sort of information you are looking for broken down into various categories. This "Global High Performance Alloys Industry" report, provided by ReportLinker, is one example of the types of paid reports we found.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.