Energy Industry - CRA Manufacturers
To understand the steel pipe manufacturers that make Corrosion Resistant Alloy (CRA) which is also referred to as Chrome 13, Chrome 25, and Inconel. For each company, information on size of the company and tonnage of pipes produced annually is desired.
Corrosion Resistant Alloy Market Analysis
- According to a report by Grand View Research, the global CRA market is expected to be valued at $9.64 billion by 2025.
- CRA alloys are a combination of various metals so as to provide long-term corrosion resistance to components that are exposed to harsh environmental conditions.
- Metals used in the manufacture of CRA alloys include chromium, cobalt, nickel, iron, titanium, and molybdenum. These metals are combined in varying proportions to make the alloy depending on the end-user industry.
- The European CRA market was valued at $1.38 billion in 2016 and it was expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2017 to 2025.
- In 2016, nickel-based alloys was the largest segment of the market and this segment was anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.1%.
- The global demand for cobalt-based alloys was valued at $377.8 million in 2016. This demand was expected to experience moderate growth over the next 8 years.
- According to the above report, key players in the global CRA alloys market include Corrosion Resistant Alloys, L.P, Haynes International, Inc., Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corp, Mitsubishi Materials Trading Corporation, Special Metals Corporation, and Hitachi Metals MMC Superalloy, Ltd.
- According to Technavio, companies in the global CRA alloys market include AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group, CRS Holdings, Eramet, Haynes International
, Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation, and Nippon Yakin Kogyo.
- According to another report by Transparency Market Research, key players in the CRA alloys market include Special Metals Corporation, Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corp, Corrosion Resistant Alloys, L.P, Advanced Metallurgical Group, Hitachi Metals MMC Superalloy, Ltd, and Haynes International
Companies in the Global CRA Alloys Market
- Tenaris is a company that manufactures steel pipe products for the oil and gas industry.
- The company's steel pipe products includes CRA alloys.
- In 2018, Tenaris had an annual revenue of $7.659 billion.
- Additionally, in 2018, the company manufactured a total of 2.694 million tonnes of seamless pipes and 877,000 tonnes of welded pipes.
2. Hitachi Metals MMC Superalloy, Ltd
- Hitachi Metals's product portfolio includes CRA alloys.
- In 2017, Hitachi Metals had an annual revenue of ¥988.3 billion ($9.09 billion).
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.