Most innovative marketing campaigns
Determine the most engaging and innovative marketing campaigns over the past 10 years.
Innovative Marketing Campaign
- As part of a Make-a-Wish campaign, thousands of San Francisco residents transformed San Francisco to look like Gotham City.
- This is part of the wish of a boy with leukemia named Miles Scott.
- The boy adores superheroes and has a strong preference for Batman.
- The special day kicked off with ABC7 News anchor Ama Daetz informing BatKid (Miles) that there was trouble somewhere in the city.
- Miles then rode in a Lamborghini that was made to look like a Batmobile to assist a damsel in distress who was bound to a cable car track.
- He also caught the Riddler inside a bank vault and was made to run after the Penguin around the AT&T park to rescue the city's giant mascot.
- Miles was then awarded the key to the city and was given other special awards from the city's mayor and police officers.
- The campaign was a hit in several platforms such as print and digital.
Summary of Findings:
Our initial research provided an example of an engaging and innovative marketing campaign.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.