Enterprise Cloud Solutions - User Journey
To understand the user journey (including pain points) of someone purchasing an enterprise cloud solution (like Google Cloud, IBM Cloud, AWS, and Microsoft Azure). This research would be used to develop content for these consumers on YouTube.
- According to RightScale's 2018 State of the Cloud Survey, "multi-cloud is the preferred strategy among enterprises".
- Also, an increasing number of enterprises have begun to prioritize public cloud.
- The survey also revealed that 81% of enterprise users made use of multiple cloud strategy in the last year. These multiple cloud services allow businesses to leverage more than one service and use their strengths for best results.
- A minimum of 77% of businesses makes use of the "cloud for at least one program or application". Using cloud applications improve the overall revenue of a business by reducing overhead costs.
- More than 50% of Amazon's profits are generated from cloud services.
- In 2018, the optimization of cloud costs remained the top initiative across all cloud users.
- Some of the top data storage challenges experienced by enterprises include aging gear, lack of storage capacity, and high operational costs.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.