Event Booking Platforms
Determine other marketplace platforms that allow booking of corporate events or private meals. Obtain information on the year they were founded, the number of employees, value proposition, and business model.
Event Booking Platform
- Kapow provides an online platform where users can book for corporate events.
- It aims to enable companies to earn more and be more productive by incorporating on its platform around 15,000 one-of-a-kind event bundles, country-wide collaborations, partnerships, and the skill and experience of local event professionals.
- Kapow hopes to deliver value to its clients by helping them enable stakeholder networking, boost pipeline, increase attendance, and achieve bottom-line results from their events.
- The company earns its revenue from the fees paid by its partners for promoting their venues on the platform.
- It also earns service fees from its Multi-Event, Platinum and Premium customers who need help in planning and executing custom events.
- Kapow also collects fees from its clients who need a microsite to be built on the platform.
- Kapow has around 101 to 250 employees.
- Kapow was founded on May 1, 2012.
- Kapow operates in the following areas: Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Napa and Sonoma, Nashville, New Orleans, New York City, Orange County, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Silicon Valley, and Washington, D.C.
Summary of Findings:
- Our one hour of research work provided the details of Kapow, a marketplace platform that allows users to book for corporate events on its site.
- All the details above were also inputted in the shared spreadsheet, row 6.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.