Enterprise Event Management App
To understand the product features and pricing of enterprise event management apps in order to facilitate product design and offerings.
- Certain is an American event management solution provider that is one of the key players in the event management space globally.
- Certain's solution offers end-to-end event automation, meeting management and scheduling, seamless guest check-in, and conference management.
- The company's enterprise event management solution has the following features: Unlimited Events, Unlimited Guest Credits, Upload Excel File, 11 Data Fields, Guest Check-in on Multiple Devices, VIP Text, and Email Alerts.
- It also includes QR Codes, Event Reminder Emails to Guests, Event Reminder Text Messages to Guests, Session Check-In (credits are consumed), Add Walk-Ups on App, Custom App Layout, Phone Customer Support, Analytics Signatures, Custom Questions, On-Demand Badge Printing, and Custom App Branding Teams.
- Certain prices its enterprise event management app at $4,999 per year.
- The company's product offering includes global support, training, and consulting.
- Certain has been criticized for not been easy to use beyond the basic reporting and setup. Users complain that some features require knowledge of HTML and can only be used by people that are highly tech savvy.
- Other key players in the $5.10 billion event management software market includes "ACTIVE Network (US), Arlo (New Zealand), Attendify (US), Aventri (US), Bizzabo (US), Certain (US), Cvent (US), EventBank (US), EventBooking (US), Eventbrite (US), EventGeek (US), EventMobi (Canada), EventPro (Canada), eventuosity (US), Eventzilla (US), Gather Technologies (US), Hubb (US), Hubilo (India), Meeting Evolution (US), Regpack (US), SignUpGenius (US), Social Tables (US), Ungerboeck Software (US), Whova (US), and XING Events (Germany)."
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.