New Zealand Parties Environmental Stance
To find the environmental stances of 6 NZ minor parties:
- The Opportunities Party (TOP) have a stance that the conomy should not grow at the expense of the environment.
- The party wants to invest more in the environment.
- Environmental policy proposals from the TOP include charging polluters for the environmental damage caused, protecting oceans, charging a $20 tourist tax, and improving river water cleanliness.
- The TOP party is proposing to finance an afforestation program on erosion-prone lands.
- They plan to release a whole climate change policy this month.
- The New Conservatives party is in favor of rejecting the ETS, as well as the Paris and Kyoto agreements.
- Their environmental policies include reducing commercial fishing in some areas, and investing in R&D to tackle some pollution problems.
- The party's stance on climate change is ambiguous.
Legalise Cannabis Party
The Mana Movement and Vision New Zealand.
- These two parties do not have functioning websites, the Mana party page is not available and the Vision New Zealand party only has a Facebook page.
- They do not seem to have specific environmental policies.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.