Equity Incentive VP of Engineering
The average/mean Equity incentive for a VP of Engineering joining a growth stage startup in Denver/Boulder, Colorado and Columbus, Ohio. Preferably one that recently $50 million at a $250 million valuation with a base salary for VP of Engineering around $225k and a 10% cash bonus plan.
- Advanced HR analyzed over 30 VP of Engineering equity incentives and found that the median total equity offered to the VP of Engineering at a growth stage company in the US is 0.4% with their median base salary being $250,000 and the median total target pay being $325,000.
- Based on another report, the equity of a VP of Engineering in the US is between 0.7% to 1.5% with the median being 1%.
- Beam Dental is a growth stage startup in Columbus, Ohio. It recently raised $50 million in May 2019 and its valuation is between $100 million to $500 million. However, the company - as well as others like it - does not offer any data on its equity incentives to the public.
- According to Paysa, the average compensation - including base salary, equity, and bonus - of a VP of Engineering in Columbus, Ohio is $189,406.
- In Denver, Colorado, the average compensation - including base salary, equity, and bonus - of a VP of Engineering in Columbus, Ohio is $220,091.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.