Equity Incentive VP of Engineering
The average/mean Equity incentive for a VP of Engineering joining a growth stage startup in Denver/Boulder, Colorado and Columbus, Ohio. Preferably one that recently $50 million at a $250 million valuation with a base salary for VP of Engineering around $225k and a 10% cash bonus plan.
- Advanced HR analyzed over 30 VP of Engineering equity incentives and found that the median total equity offered to the VP of Engineering at a growth stage company in the US is 0.4% with their median base salary being $250,000 and the median total target pay being $325,000.
- Based on another report, the equity of a VP of Engineering in the US is between 0.7% to 1.5% with the median being 1%.
- Beam Dental is a growth stage startup in Columbus, Ohio. It recently raised $50 million in May 2019 and its valuation is between $100 million to $500 million. However, the company - as well as others like it - does not offer any data on its equity incentives to the public.
- According to Paysa, the average compensation - including base salary, equity, and bonus - of a VP of Engineering in Columbus, Ohio is $189,406.
- In Denver, Colorado, the average compensation - including base salary, equity, and bonus - of a VP of Engineering in Columbus, Ohio is $220,091.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
Despite a thorough public search and scanning our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources, we were unable to determine the average/mean equity incentive for a VP of Engineering joining a growth-stage startup in Denver, Boulder (Colorado_ and Columbus, Ohio. While triangulations were attempted, one hour of background research is not enough to properly estimate this figure. Thus, we recommend proceeding with a report triangulating/estimating this data by looking for at least three growth-stage startups in Denver, Boulder, and Columbus that recently $50 million at a $250 million valuation. We will then find out how much equity their VP of engineering gets.
Alternatively, we could provide the above data on Columbus, Ohio and Denver OR Boulder, Colorado alone.
We could also create a spreadsheet with a list of at least 10 growth-stage startups in Denver, Boulder, and Columbus that recently $50 million at a $250 million valuation. For each, we will provide its equity incentive for its VP of engineering.