Financial data - Justice Network and Quest Network
To identify the estimated revenue of Justice Network and Quest Network.
Quest Network and Justice Network
- Quest Network is a 24/7 broadcast television network that is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
- The company programs focus on entertainment and adventure programs. Some of its popular programs include man's greatest dangers, history's greatest mysteries, and man's greatest achievements.
- Justice Network is an American multicast network whose programming focuses on crime and investigation.
- In 2019, Justice Network and Quest Network was acquired by Tegna in a deal worth $77 million.
- The head of the networks is Brian Weiss who holds the position of President and General Manager and oversees all business functions of both networks.
- The estimated annual revenue of the Justice Network is $3 million.
- In 2019, Tegna reported a company revenue of $2.3 billion which represented a 4% growth from the previous financial year.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.