Additional Research - Superdielectrics Ltd and Metal Organic Framework (MOF)
To obtain additional research on Superdielectrics Ltd and companies using Metal Organic Framework (MOF) for batteries and supercapacitors.
Metal-Organic Frameworks (MOFs)
- MOFs are porous materials with high surface areas, turnable pore sizes and controllable structures.
- They can be used to store gas, for drug delivery, in catalysis and sensors.
- It can be used for clean energy including fuel cells, hydrogen production, LIBs, solar cells, and SCs.
- MOFs can be applied in any of three ways, to store charges, to produce metal-oxides and by "pyrolyzing." In the case of the latter, this is to produce carbons and improve its capacitance.
- Automobil Lamborghini and MIT have developed a MOF-based material that is new to the market. It will serve as the first of its kind and paving the way for new generations of supercapacitors.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.