Food Security Technology
To identify 3-5 technologies that are being developed or start-ups that help protect against food security threats.
- ImpactVision is a non-invasive technology startup with a proprietary software that can detect the freshness of a product, and detect any contamination that may have occurred.
- Using hyper spectral technology the software can detect objects 0.5mm in size on a production line.
- The company was founded in 2015 and has currently raised $2.8 million in funding.
- True Algae is an agritech startup using algae to combat food security.
- The company produces medical grade microalgae that is used to enhance seed germination, and fed to chickens to make the chickens and eggs healthier.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.