Executive Coaching in Canada
To determine the market size of executive coaching (for business, not personal) in Canada and to identify market share concentration, the number of firms versus individual practitioners, and the main players in the market for purposes of market entry preparation.
Preliminary research shows the market size and details about the market share concentration for the business/executive coaching market in Canada are readily available. Less information is available on the top players in the Canadian business coaching market and the division of firms versus sole proprietorships.
- According to IBISWorld (screenshot here), the market size for business coaching in Canada is $1 billion.
- The business coaching market in Canada is growing at a CAGR of 2.9%.
- In addition, there are 3,377 business coaching companies in Canada.
MARKET SHARE CONCENTRATION
- Based on IBISWorld's market analysis (screenshot here), the business coaching market in Canada is "characterized by a very low level of market share concentration."
- The market is highly fragmented due to the fact that the majority of companies provide services to small, local organizations.
- No single company has more than 5% market share.
- The top four business coaching companies in Canada only represent 10% of the overall market revenue.
- Noomi, the Professional Coach Directory, lists 146 career coaches in Canada.
- The majority of coaches listed on this site appear to be individuals (sole proprietorships).
- Star Results is an executive coaching company located in Ontario, Canada and has an annual revenue of $5.3 million.
- Brian Epstein Success Coach is located in Toronto, Canada and has an annual revenue of $2.1 million.
- ACTIONCoach is active in Canada, but its headquarters is in the U.S. However, its overall revenue is $19 million, which suggests it is a top player in Canada.
- Bolster your final deliverable with proprietary research from IBISWorld for an additional $825. This research includes the market size of business coaching in Canada, market segmentation, and major companies, among other data.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.