Executive Education Market
To provide the global and Asia's market size and growth of the executive education market.
- Research by Unicon shows that the global Executive Education market in 2019 was about $2billion.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, several providers registered a significant decline of 25% or more in revenue.
- Some of the global market players are the National Institute of Financial Management, Indian Institute of Management, Management Development Institute, National HRD Network, Indian School of business, Harvard Business School, Modi Academic International Institution, Jaro Education, and Onyx Education.
- According to Ken Research, Singapore Executive Education Market is projected to reach over SGD 250 million by the end of 2023. The research shows that the market growth would be driven by "increasing demand for specialization courses coupled with hectic work schedule of professionals."
- "The Executive Education market in India was estimated at USD 15 million by FY20–21 . Executive education in India has been dominated by many programs and enrollments in eminent B-Schools such as the IIM’s and MDI11."
- Ken Research also projected the Executive Education market in India to reach INR 10.9 billion by the end of 2020. According to the report, the emergence of virtual programs coupled with customized MDPs preferences will drive the industry's growth.
- During our initial hour of research, we provided the 2019 market size for the global Executive Education market. However, we did not locate market reports and articles that provided the market size and growth for Asia. We were, however, able to identify the projected market growth for India and Singapore.
- Getting the market size and growth requires extensive research, and therefore we will need more hours of research to provide a comprehensive report.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.