Robotic Vacuum Cleaner on Social Media - 2
To find information on what was successful for the previously researched robotic vacuum cleaner companies in 2019 i.e. what worked, performed well, got response/engagement and/or whatever other goals they had. The previously researched companies are iRobot, Neato Robotics, Shark Cleaning, and ECOVACS.
- Neato has 87,231 likes and 87,675 follows on Facebook.
- The company has 7,832 followers on LinkedIn and 5,570 subscribers on YouTube.
- Additionally, the company has 11,000 followers and 442 posts on Instagram.
- In a majority of Neato's posts on social media, the company also showcases its robotic vacuum products.
- It is also interesting to note that the company's social media profiles, especially Instagram have posts that feature families. This can be attributed to the fact that Neato's consumers are mostly people that have families and family homes.
- The posts feature kids, pets, mothers and their daughters, and whole families. These posts als feature a Neato robotic vacuum cleaner for the marketing aspect.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.