Face to Face Engagement in Banking
To provide 2-3 Canadian banks and/or credit unions that are prioritizing face to face interactions with customers and any resulting success metrics associated with that.
Royal Bank of Canada (RBC)
- The Royal Bank of Canada (RBC), through a partnership with Vidyo, now offers its customers a means to have face-to-face conversations with their banker online.
- This move has made "RBC the first bank in Canada to offer immersive, remote video chat to small business customers across North America — for free".
- The bank's customers can now interact face-to-face with their bankers from any location on any device.
- After launching the new technology, RBC witnessed an "increase in customer satisfaction".
- Also, RBC ranked as the bank with the "highest in customer satisfaction".
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.