Fast-Food Dine-in Innovations
To obtain a list of innovations in the fast-food industry that encourage customers to dine in in order to draft an article on food innovations.
- Taco Bell, Mc Donald's, Starbucks are leading an industry-wide shift toward the dine-in experience.
- They opened a Reserve Roastery in New York City in 2018. They also have roasteries in Seattle, Shanghai, Milan, and Tokyo.
- The NYC location is a high-end 23,000-square-foot with features that make it nearly impossible to resist dining in. These features are;
- A genuine coffee-roasting plant
- A full-service bar
- Mixology stations
- A terrarium
- A 2,000-pound copper sculpture of the Starbucks Siren
NIBBLE AND SQUEAK
QSR AUTOMATION APPS
- DineTime and Connect Smart Kitchen have partnered to create a platform that can be integrated onto the restaurant's app or website to allow customers to place their order online and get onto a wait list. This way, the customers will know how long their food will take to be ready. Once they arrive at the restaurant, the customer will experience personalized service.
- One example of a QSR that is implementing this is Boston Pizza. The restaurant was on track to implement this in 300 restaurants across Canada by the end of 2018.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.