Female Cannabis User Persona
To determine a demographics profile of female cannabis users.
- According to a study by Eaxe, first-time cannabis users increased by 140% since 2018, with 38% of women using cannabis.
- Moreover, "the Cannabis Consumers Coalition (CCC) reported that women now use cannabis more than men, with 53 percent having tried it compared to just 42 percent of men."
- According to Merkle and Levo, a brand’s story has a big impact on the brands women buy from, "with 47 percent of respondent’s claiming to know the origin story of their favorite brands."
- A recent study by DataTrek found that 28% of female participants used cannabis daily compared to 48% of men. Almost half (49%) of the cannabis users have a bachelor's degree or higher.
- Marijuana is most popular with Millennials, specifically those between 30 and 49 years old, with 51% of the demographic using cannabis.
- According to another report by Entrepreneur, the number of female cannabis consumers increased by 92% by the end of 2018.
- Moreover, over 75 percent of the brands on Eaze Wellness, which is a major distributor of hemp to 41 states in the US, are female-led or have a female founder.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.