Femtech & Fertility Products
- Identify and detail trends regarding the use of over-the-counter pregnancy and fertility products.
- Identify what consumers think/feel about leading brands for pregnancy tests (i.e. Clear Blue, First Response, etc.).
- Identify what products are available over-the-counter to support fertility, and of those, identify which are the most popular (not including pregnancy tests).
- Identify and detail any new and innovative product launches in femtech.
- Identify how consumers in the U.S. think about the Clearblue brand.
- Identify how consumers in the U.K. think about the Clearblue brand.
- Identify and detail trends regarding male fertility in consumer products, whether online or in-stores.
- The overall goal of each of the above points is to evaluate a potential new client.
- According to research carried out by Frost & Sullivan, the femtech industry is expected to be worth approximately $50 billion by 2026.
- Approximately 21% of all femtech companies are focused on the healthcare industry via mobile apps and direct-to-consumer services.
- As per CB Insights, the femtech industry is most commonly broken down into the following categories: fertility solutions, period/fertility tracking apps, at-home fertility monitoring devices, pregnancy/nursing care, pelvic care, general healthcare, period care goods, and sexual wellness.
innovative product launches
- Research from JWT Intelligence notes that some up-and-coming brands for femtech include Unbound, Ohnut, the Tia mobile app, Fitbit Versa, and Monument Health, among others.
- According to Numerator Insights, most consumers that purchase Clearblue products shopping at drug stores, and almost half of shoppers are between the ages of 25-34.
- On Amazon, 61% of reviews for Clearblue Plus Pregnancy Tests were 5-star ratings.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.