Financial Advisor Portals - Canada
To determine 8-10 key players offering financial advisor portals in CANADA and to develop a competitive landscape which outlines the financial advisory services offered, what customers can do on the portal (e.g. get specific investment advice, research funds, read educational materials), the strengths of the portal / services, any weaknesses, any benefits, and how they differentiate themselves from the competition.
- At CI, offers one of the industry’s most comprehensive mutual fund lineups, including over 90 core funds. Their lineup includes a broad selection of portfolio managers who cover the full spectrum of investment styles, and a wide choice of mandates covering various regions, asset classes, and industries.
- The company offers a portal called InvestorOnline.
- Headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, Larsen & Toubro Infotech Financial Services Technologies Inc. (“LTI Canada”) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Infotech (NSE: LTI, BSE: 540005), a leading global technology consulting and digital solutions company.
- LTI offers WealthLink™ Investor & Advisor Portals are white-labeled applications that provide round-the-clock, web-based, and secure access to real-time information in English and French, with robust role-based access management capabilities.
- Upper Canada Capital offers an online portal for advisors featuring: freedom to offer products from a wide range of institutions – objectivity and independence essential to becoming a trusted advisor, own your book of business — and this will never change, no contracts to sign, no limits on where you can attract and work with clients, no sales quotas, flexible, payouts on revenue, a financial planning culture, and referrals of new clients to help you grow
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.