Financial Industry Challenges
To understand the top challenges facing wealth management firms, insurance companies, and banks (commercial and retail), in order to drive content for a client.
- A Forbes Insights survey conducted in the 4th quarter of 2017 found that wealth managers identified keeping up with technology and staying relevant to younger investors were their top two challenges.
- According to Advisor Perspectives, the top challenges facing wealth advisors are regulation, volatile markets, change in revenue models, fee-only insurance, and robo advisors.
- According to Insurance Business, the biggest challenges facing the insurance industry are leveraging innovation, consolidation in the industry, the rise of cyber security, and increased rates partially due to an increase in technology.
- EY published an article stating that successful digital transformation and expanding distribution channels are both challenges facing the industry.
- MX Technologies published an article stating that three big challenges that banks faced in 2018 were changing consumer dynamics, customer retention, and virtual assistance.
Proprietary Research Available
- Research section on challenges in the wealth management industry (Daedal Research, $157.87)
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.