Financial Wellness Market
To get a comprehensive knowledge of the financial wellness market. This will include information such as the market size, growth projections, the number of customers, industry trends, key players, new entrants, and recent mergers and acquisitions in the industry.
- The United States financial wellness benefit market is expected to reach $825 million by 2024 with a cumulative annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13% between 2019 and 2024. That means that the industry was valued at $447.78 million (calculated using an online CAGR calculator) by the end of 2018.
- The key players in the United States include Prudential Financial, Bank of America, Prudential, Mercer, and Financial Finesse.
- 53% of companies in the United States now offer employee financial wellness programs, which is more than twice the number it was four years ago.
- According to Mercer, "there are well over 300 financial wellness vendors" in the United States.
- The global financial wellness programs market was valued at "$1654.7 million and it is expected to reach $3144.9 million by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of 9.5%."
- The key players in the global financial wellness programs market include Mercer, Fidelity, Prudential, Morgan Stanley, Bridge Credit Union, Health Advocate, etc.
- Some of the trends in the financial wellness industry include users asking for more technology-driven personalizations, increasing use of analytics and digital technology, and an "increased focus on student loan repayment & affordable education."
- Prudential Financial acquired "Assurance IQ, Inc., a leading consumer solutions platform for health and financial wellness needs, for $2.35 billion."
PROPRIETARY RESEARCH AVAILABLE
Financial Wellness Benefits Market in the US - Industry Outlook and Forecast 2019-2024 (Arizton Advisory and Intelligence, $4,500)
If you'd like us to purchase this report on your behalf, just let us know!
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.