Southeast Luxury Communities
To obtain an analysis of luxury communities in the Southeast, including their current messaging, challenges, annual marketing spend, and marketing contacts.
The Governor's Land at Two Rivers
- The Governors Land at Two Rivers is located in Williamsburg, Virginia.
- The exclusive, member-owned community sits on 1,400 acres of waterfront between the James and Chickahominy Rivers. Amenities include a deep-water marina, private beach, an 18-hole golf course, and a resort-style country club.
- The marketing director is not published on the website. A general press search and Linkedin search did not provide a contact name in the marketing department. General contact information is: 2700 Two Rivers Rd, Williamsburg, VA 23185; Homeowner's Association (757) 253-6976; Country Club (757) 258-4610.
Haig Point on Daufuskie Island
- Haig Point is a "sea-island community just off the coast of South Carolina, between Hilton Head and Savannah, Georgia." The community is only accessible by water ferry and water taxis.
- The 1,050 acre island is home to a diverse community from around the world. Amenities include a 29-hole golf course, an equestrian center, 7 tennis courts, and a country club.
- Adam Martin is the Vice President of Sales and Marketing. Lauren Hunt is the Programming and Communications Director. She handles all internal communication as well as social media posts.
- General contact information for the community is: 10 Haig Point Circle, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina 29928, 800-686-3441, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Colleton River Club
- Colleton River Club is a 1,500 acre private peninsula community located in Bluffton, South Carolina. The community boasts an aquatics complex, a community dock with deep-water access, two clubhouses, a fitness center and spa, two golf courses and a practice park, a tennis complex, and two nature reserves.
- Kelley Finley is the Director of Marketing. She can be contatcted at 843-836-4432 or email@example.com.
- General contact information for the community is: 60 Colleton River Drive, Bluffton, SC 29910, (843) 836-4400, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dataw is a private gated island located in Beaufort, South Carolina.
- Amenities include a sports complex with golf, tennis, bocce, a marina, a country club, and more.
- Contact information for the community is: 121 Dataw Drive, Beaufort, SC 29920, (843) 838-3838
During our initial research, we also discovered Preserve Communities, a luxury community developer with multiple luxury properties in the southeast.
- Bay Creek is located in Cape Charles, Virginia across the Chesapeake Bay. Amenities include 2 signature golf courses, a beach club and fitness center, an acclaimed restaurant and tavern, community pool, tennis courts, and a private beach.
- French Broad Crossing is a secluded mountain community along the French Broad River located in Marshall, North Carolina, about 30 minutes from Asheville. Amenities include a river lodge, community fitness center and pool, UTV and hiking trails, a community treehouse, family pavilion and park, and community garden.
- The Preserve at Little Pine is a sister community to French Broad Crossing. It, too, is located in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina. Amenities include a mountain lodge, equestrian center, observatory, pavilion and pond, and an apple orchard. The community shares amenities with French Broad, including the fitness center, hiking trails and community garden.
- Albemarle Plantation is a golf and marina community located in Hertford, North Carolina. Amenities include a signature golf course, clubhouse, resort-style pool, full-service marina, community center, and a fitness facility.
- Jennifer Buntin is the Director of Marketing and Communications for Preserve Communities. She can be contacted at Info@PreserveCommunities.com or 678-782-8465.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.