SME Lending Success
To evaluate successful SME lenders, in order to gain understanding of the needs for current and future success in SME lending.
Top SME Lenders
- US News identified the top lenders for small businesses in 2020. These included BlueVine, Funding Circle, OnDeck, Rapid Finance, StreetShares, and TD Bank.
- The 2020 ranking of SME lenders used factors such as types of loans offered, length of business for the lender, annual revenue, loan amounts and terms, BBB rating, fees involved, and the required FICO scores for loans.
- BlueVine has been in business since 2013.
- BlueVine has financed over 15,000 small businesses, giving over $2 billion in financing.
- Loan amounts range from $250k to $5 million.
- BlueVine has multiple investors, such as Lightspeed and M2, which assists with funding security.
- US offices for BlueVine are located in California, Louisiana, and New Jersey.
- Multiple products for various financing needs are offered by BlueVine, which keeps them in line with changing needs of the businesses they serve.
- In 2019, BlueVine raised $102.5 million for Series F financing. The funds will be used to develop a banking platform connecting business checking services to online financing options for small business, making a seamless connection.
SME Lending Future
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.