Invitation to Tender Documents
Invitation to Tender (ITT) documents by Shell to contractors for the development of the Bonga South West Aparo Oil field in Nigeria.
- In February, Shell announced that it had released a call for bids to contractors for the "development of the Bonga South West Aparo (BSWA) oil field."
- The initial phase of this project, which includes over 20 deep-water wells, a new FPSO (Floating, Production, Storage and Offloading) vessel, and subsea infrastructure lies 15km or 9.3 miles southwest of the existing Bonga Main FPSO.
- The Invitation to Tender (ITT) or call for bids is for construction, engineering, and procurement contracts "for the 150,000 barrels per day project in the Gulf of Guinea."
- Also known as a call for bids or call for tenders, Invitation to Tender (ITT) document is a formal invitation "for the supply of goods or services."
- The document "specifies all requirements of the organization, including goods, services and timelines, as well as the evaluation process that will be followed."
- This document is typically kept between the suppliers and the organization and is not shared to the public.
- If at all shared, this only happens after the bid process is complete. Seeing as Shell's call for bids is ongoing, the document is not publicly available.
OTHER ITT DOCUMENTS
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.