Baojun E100 Manufacturer
To provide the manufacturer contact of the Baojun E100 electric vehicle and an overview of the purchase process and shipping to California USA.
- Although we found the manufacturer and contact of Baojun E100 electric vehicle, we were unable to locate shipping information to California as the vehicle has a unique purchase process.
- The Baojun E100 is a micro two-seater electric vehicle manufactured by the joint venture of SAIC, General Motors, and Wuling (SGMW). It is quite popular in China and accounts for "2.5% of passenger vehicles on Liuzhou’s roads.”
- A new model of this vehicle was released in 2018 described as the "New Baojun E100" or "Baojun E200." This new model comes with "a three-year or 60,000-km overall vehicle warranty, and eight-year or 120,000-km warranty for core parts."
- The Baojun marque is owned by the joint venture of SAIC, General Motors, and Wuling (SGMW) with SAIC, the majority shareholder owning 50% of the company.
- Contact information:
1. Headquarters: 18th Hexi Road, Liuzhou, Guangxi. P.R.China, 545007.
2. Tel: 86-772-2650233
3. Fax: 86-772-2650222
4. Email: email@example.com
Purchase & Shipping
- The Baojun E100 purchasing process requires a prospective buyer placing an order on the company's website, then proceeding to the nearest Baojun dealer to pick up the vehicle.
- Currently, the Baojun E100 is only available in Guangxi Zhuang and Qingdao provinces in China. There are also no arrangements or options for shipping after purchase from Baojun dealers.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.