- Although we found the manufacturer and contact of Baojun E100 electric vehicle, we were unable to locate shipping information to California as the vehicle has a unique purchase process.
- The Baojun E100 is a micro two-seater electric vehicle manufactured by the joint venture of SAIC, General Motors, and Wuling (SGMW). It is quite popular in China and accounts for "2.5% of passenger vehicles on Liuzhou’s roads.”
- A new model of this vehicle was released in 2018 described as the "New Baojun E100" or "Baojun E200." This new model comes with "a three-year or 60,000-km overall vehicle warranty, and eight-year or 120,000-km warranty for core parts."
- The Baojun marque is owned by the joint venture of SAIC, General Motors, and Wuling (SGMW) with SAIC, the majority shareholder owning 50% of the company.
- Contact information:
1. Headquarters: 18th Hexi Road, Liuzhou, Guangxi. P.R.China, 545007.
2. Tel: 86-772-2650233
3. Fax: 86-772-2650222
4. Email: email@example.com
Purchase & Shipping
- The Baojun E100 purchasing process requires a prospective buyer placing an order on the company's website, then proceeding to the nearest Baojun dealer to pick up the vehicle.
- Currently, the Baojun E100 is only available in Guangxi Zhuang and Qingdao provinces in China. There are also no arrangements or options for shipping after purchase from Baojun dealers.