Fine Jewelry Industry Manager Roles
To understand salary benchmarking data for the following positions in New York City's fine jewelry industry: Inventory Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Production Manager, Production Director, and HR & Operations Manager / People Operations Manager.
- The average salary of a general inventory manager in New York City is $57,836 per year, while a retail inventory manager makes around $54,004 per year, according to Glassdoor.
- According to Indeed, the average inventory manager in New York City makes $60,517, while it estimates that the same role at AV Jewelry in New York brings a $67,709 per year salary.
Supply Chain Manager
- While not specific to the jewelry industry, Salary.com states that a supply chain director in New York makes anywhere from $161,026 to $204,915 per year.
- According to Indeed, the average salary for a jewelry production manager in New York City is $74,555 per year.
- A job opening for a jewelry production manager at M&G Jewelers in Connecticut is advertised at $75,000-85,000 per year.
- PayScale suggests that the average jewelry manufacturing production manager makes around $54,901 per year.
HR & Operations Manager / People Operations Manager
- According to Indeed, the average salary for a jewelry operations manager is $75,435 per year.
- In New York City, an HR manager makes an average of $109,944 to $138,847 per year.
SUMMARY OF INITIAL FINDINGS
We assumed that the required benchmarking data desired related to salary. In our initial research, we were able to identify some general salary data for the roles of Inventory Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Production Manager, and HR and Operations Manager. We were unable to find any references to the job title Production Director.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.