To understand the current fine jewelry market.
- Self-purchasing women are an up-and-coming demographic important to the fine jewelry industry.
- Millennials are highly educated about their jewelry purchases and want to buy ethical products where they can trace its provenance. Online research is extremely important, even if purchases are ultimately made in person.
- The purchase journey may look like online research to find sales, compare products, look for details and ultimately decided on jewelry online before ultimately completing the purchase elsewhere. 91% of one survey's respondents say they research jewelry before buying.
- Millennials are also wearing fine jewelry in more creative ways rather than traditional.
- Self-purchasing women are looking to reward themselves, celebrate a milestone or to commerate a special event or trip. This segment is extremely important as, "they have a 30-year-plus spending cycle that is just beginning."
- Branded jewelry is significantly growing in market share.
- Round is still the most popular diamond cut in America, and has been for many years. Oval is coming back into fashion after some celebrities, whereas cushion is seen as "fashion forward" and unique. Similarly, an overall increase in vintage trends in jewelry have led to the pear cut coming back into style.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.