Fintech, Proptech and Investech European Investments
To build a list of Fintech, Proptech and Investech investment deals in Europe in the last two years, including investors and recipients.
Funding examples of Fintech, Insurtech and Proptech companies in Europe
- OakNorth, a banking startup from the UK, has raised $440 million in Q1 2019.
- This has been the largest-ever european venture capital deal in Fintech , with the previous record being $300 million, held by German company N26 a few weeks before.
- In December 2017, Billie, a German Fintech startup, has secured a further $10 million in funding.
- Insurtech company Yulife has raised $11.3 million in May 2019.
- Qover, an Insurtech startup based in Belgium, has raised $8 million in June 2019.
- British Proptech company Goodlord has raised £7 million in October 2018.
Fintech, Insurtech and Proptech Investors in EuropeIn 2018, venture capital funding of Fintech companies in Europe overtook the US by $100 million. Softbank has invested in OakNorth through its Vision Fund and Clermont.The top ten Fintech investors in Europe since 2014 are SpeedInvest, Inxed Ventures, NFT Ventures, Passion Capital, Anthemis Group, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures, Balderton Capital, Kima Ventures, Accel, and Point Nine Capital. Creandum, a venture capital company, has invested in a European startup called Billie in December 2017. Venture capitalists Creandum, MMC ventures, and Notion Capital participated in the $11.3 million funding of a company called Yulife. Alven and Portag3 Ventures have invested in a belgian Insurtech company called Qover in June 2019.Venture capitalists Rocket Internet and Global Founders Capital have invested in Proptech company Goodlord in 2018.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.