EGRC Market Research
To estimate the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) market size, determine the average budget for companies undergoing FISMA compliance & their average spend, identify the key players in market, including key players providing FISMA compliance services & software, any trends in the FISMA compliance space.
Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) Market
- The Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) includes compliance guidelines aimed at ensuring a robust data protection framework.
- FISMA falls under the key management as a service market, which is segmented by component, Enterprise application, and industry.
- Other acts and standards included along with FISMA in the key management as a service market include the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- In this regard, the FISMA market size is established within the key management as a service market, which generated $511.9 million, in revenue, in 2019, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 25.9% between 2020 and 2030.
- Using the future value formula, the key management as a service market size in 2020 can be estimated as follows:
FV = PV X (1 + r)^n
- FV = Future value
- PV = Present value
- r = Rate of return
- n = Number of periods
- Therefore, the key management as a service market size in 2020 can be estimated as [FV= $511.9 million X (1 + 25.9%)^1], which equals to $644.48
Summary of Findings
- The initial hour of research uncovered the market size the FISMA compliance act belongs; however, the report, along with other industry and market research reports focusing on the same did not feature a segment exclusive for FISMA to provide its estimated market size. Thus, the market size provided involves the FISMA compliance act’s market size, along with those for HIPAA, PCI DSS, and GDPR.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports addressing your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.