Fleet Logistics Locations
To identify the U.S. locations for Fleet Logistics, by state.
- Two companies named Fleet Logistics were found in the initial search: Fleet Logistics headquartered in the U.S. and Fleet Logistics headquartered in Germany. As there was no indication which company was the correct one, an assumption was made to focus on the U.S. based company.
- Although there were no locations provided on the company website, other than headquarters, some locations were identified on LinkedIn by examining where the employees of the company were located. Locations included Portland, OR; Norfolk, VA; Miami/Fort Lauderdale, FL; Greensboro/Winston Salem, NC; and greater Seattle, WA.
- Fleet Logistics is a digital freight forwarder that provides end-to-end freight services including quotes, booking, freight management, and delivery. There is no indication that they have locations specifically at airports, ports, warehouse, and the like.
- The services provided include air freight, ocean freight, FTL freight, and LTL freight.
- When this search did not uncover the requested information, the search was continued for Fleet Logistics based in Germany. This company is located in over 50 countries and has 380 employees worldwide.
- Based on the locations of the Fleet Logistics employees that are on LinkedIn, the company is in the following U.S. locations: Los Angeles, CA; Charlotte, NC; Jacksonville, FL; NewYork, NY; Seattle, WA; Norfolk, VA; Chicago, IL; Kansas City, MO; San Francisco, CA; Washington DC; Tamps, FL; Philadelphia, PA; San Diego, CA; Nashville, TN; Phoenix, AZ; Boston, MA; Grand Rapids, MI; and Albuquerque, NM.
- The largest airports in the U.S., based on acreage, are Dever, Dallas, and Orlando.
- The largest ports in the U.S. based on the amount of trade are Los Angeles, Long Beach, and Newark/New York.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.