Fleet Software Companies - Insights
To obtain information about U.S. fleet software companies (i.e. WeaveGrid
, Electriphi, EverTransit, and eiQMobility) and European fleet software companies (i.e. ElectricFeel, ViriCiti, Avrios, and Fleetonomy) including key insights, the problems they are solving, revenue or funding, trends and news about them.
- Electriphi's total funding is $3.5 million.
- Twin Rivers Unified School District is considered a benchmark customer for Electriphi and the company provides them with "state-of-the-art charging management... data collection and monitoring".
- ElectricFeel's total funding amount is CHF 2.2 million.
- ElectricFeel entered the U.S. market in 2019, providing customizable apps with fleet data intelligence for "mobility entrepreneurs as well as utility and municipal transit companies".
- Our first hour of research was spent finding revenues or funding for the nine companies listed, however, we could only locate such information for six of them.
- We briefly touched on the market problems that Bestmile, Electriphi
, and ViriCiti
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.