FM Global People Profiles
A professional and personal analysis of Roberta Butler-SVP, Mick Byrne-VP, Martha Young-Strategic Communications, and Maria Shopova-Manager (all at FM Global), including the initiatives they find important, their career history, family background, hobbies, and values.
- Roberta Butler has been the Senior Vice President of Marketing and Enterprise Learning at FM Global for almost two years. Prior to that, she served as the Senior Vice President of Marketing for seven years and four months. Before that, she spent 13 years and six months as the Vice President of Brand Management.
- She is also the director of the FM Global Foundation and is a member of United Way of Rhode Island's board of directors.
- Roberta Butler is also a member of the "UWRI Women’s Leadership Council and the Conference Board’s Council on Corporate Brand Management."
- Professionals describe Roberta Butler as a seasoned individual with strong emotional intelligence and
- Butler got a BA in History from Wesleyan University and a Graduate Certificate in Administration and Management from Harvard University.
- She has received several awards including the "Mel Hosansky Award from the International Association of Conference Centers for her significant contributions to the conference center industry."
- Mick Bryne was born and raised in London, UK. He got a degree in Business Studies from Middlesex University in 1979. He relocated to the US in 2014.
- Bryne has been at FM Global for nine years. He currently serves as the Vice President Manager of Brand Strategies at the company and has been at this role for almost three years.
- His roles include managing some of the staff at the company's headquarters in Rhode Island and being responsible for the Communication Services team.
- Before that, he was the Assistant Vice President, Manager of Brand Strategies for over nine years and the Manager of Brand Management at the EMEA & Asia Pacific regions for two years and three months at the company.
- Mick Bryne is described as a nice person who also pays close attention to details.
- He only has a Facebook page which he keeps private.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.